With whom do we work?
Our main domain of expertise is situated in the sectors of:
- The non-profit sector in general on questions related to organisational development and project management
- International development cooperation: social and economic development to eradicate poverty and inequality in general and particularly capacity development as a integral approach to achieve this goal.
- Humanitarian assistance: post-disaster and post-conflict emergency aid and socio-economic rehabilitation
- Conflict prevention and peace building
We have experience working with:
- Small and large volunteer-based grassroots organisations
- Not-for-profit organisations and non-governmental organisations with professional staff
- Network organisations
- Municipalities & cities
- Government organisations
- Educational institutes including secondary education and higher education/universities
We are able to support:
- Individual people or teams that need advice, training, feed-back or coaching
- Organisations (including the types listed above) that need assistance with organisational strengthening and results based project management
- Development actors that want to offer support in the form of capacity development to partner organisations and networks
- People looking for information about logical framework approaches via our website www.logframer.eu.